Market Report for Nov 05 2021
S&P 500 = Up
Nasdaq Composite = Up
S&P 500 +24.6% YTD
Nasdaq Composite +23.7% YTD
Russell 2000 +21.7% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +18.0% YTD
NYSE Vol: 905 mln (Above)
Nasdaq Vol: 5.2 bln (Above)
New Swing Positions:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average and Russel 2000 were the two lagging indices yesterday. Nasdaq enjoyed a very bullish day.
This is what happened after the close.
- BL beats by $0.13, beats on revs.
- DDOG beats by $0.07, beats on revs.
- UBER misses by $0.98, beats on revs.
- SQ reports EPS in-line, misses on revs.
- PTON misses by $0.11, reports revs in-line.
- LYV beats by $0.25, beats on revs.
- SFM beats by $0.16, misses on revs.
- DBX beats by $0.02, reports revs in-line.
- NET beats by $0.04, beats on revs.
- ABNB beats by $0.52, beats on revs.
- PINS beats by $0.05, reports revs in-line.
- PGNY beats by $0.11, misses on revs.
- RKT beats by $0.09, beats on revs.
The axe is out. We exited CHGG and are managing some other long-term positions.
NFP today so enjoy the long weekend.
Let’s go trade!